The fan cooled versions include the latest in fan speed control. The fan speed control monitors the operating conditions and applies the absolute minimum required airflow. This includes a "fan off" condition under light load operation (< 50W). This optimizes audible noise for fan cooled products to the lowest levels possible and maximizes fan lifetime. An ideal combination for operating room and laboratory equipment where moving air and audible noise must be kept to the bare minimum.
Approved to the 3rd edition of ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, IEC/EN60601-1 standards for Medical Power Supplies.
- Universal input voltage range (90 – 264 VAC)
- Active PFC, EN61000-3-2 compliant (Class C, >40 W load)
- 12, 24 and 48V standard output variants *
- Very low stand-by consumption < 0.5W
- Low earth leakage current
- Stand-by +5V, 2A output
- Auxiliary fan +12V, 1A output
- Fan speed control including “fan off” operation below 50W
- RoHS-6 compliant
- 4000m altitude operation
- Dialysis equipment
- Ultrasound equipment
- Aesthetic laser equipment
- Other electro-medical equipment